Anti-corrosion coating BOHO is innovative material designed to protect metal structures from corrosion.
BOHO A1 acrylic-urethane enamel. The main purpose of enamel is the protection of metal structures used in an open atmosphere, including industrial. BOHO A1 enamel is used in bridge construction, oil and gas and chemical industries, industrial and civil construction.
Resistance to UV light allows to keep the color and appearance of the coating for a long time.
Packed in buckets: 5 / 10 / 19 liters
- for complex corrosion protection of metal, concrete and reinforced concrete structures in the atmosphere, including those with high corrosive activity.
- in complex coating systems as a primer or as a standalone coating.
- in civil and industrial construction.
- protects against mildew and fungi.
- alternative to hot dip galvanization in the power industry, road construction and other industries; repair of zinc coatings.
- for corrosion protection of new and repaired metal structures.
- in oil petroleum and chemical industries.
Allowed to use for corrosion protection of metal inside and outside buildings and structures of the agroindustrial complex, including with the regime of wet disinfection and under the influence of the medium aggressive atmosphere.