Anti-corrosion coating BOHO is innovative material designed to protect metal structures from corrosion.
BOHO A3 zinc-rich primers. The coating is used as an alternative to hot dip galvanization and to repair zinc coatings. The coating is resistant to sea and fresh water, aqueous solutions of salts, ethyl alcohol and its aqueous solutions.
Alternative to hot dip galvanization.
Packed in buckets: 5 / 10 / 19 liters
- for complex corrosion protection of metal, concrete and reinforced concrete structures in the atmosphere, including those with high corrosive activity.
- in complex coating systems as a primer or as a standalone coating.
- in civil and industrial construction.
- protects against mildew and fungi.
- alternative to hot dip galvanization in the power industry, road construction and other industries; repair of zinc coatings.
- for corrosion protection of new and repaired metal structures.
- in oil petroleum and chemical industries.
Allowed to use for corrosion protection of metal inside and outside buildings and structures of the agroindustrial complex, including with the regime of wet disinfection and under the influence of the medium aggressive atmosphere.